10.18.2009

Dear Mother Nature,
.
.

I realize I have asked a lot from you in the thirty one years that I have been present on this earth. Example: When it's August  I usually request  hail, sleet and snow. When it's  December I usually ask for sunshine and a light breeze. Spring time, I want fall weather and fall weather, well...  I am pleased as punch. See, I can be satisfied. Anyway, as  I am sure you haven't heard, I am trying to build a house and I feel you have not been cooperating much in this little endeavor of mine. Not your fault, you didn't know... I'm sure this is confusing  to you because now is the time I  start  praying for heavy snow so that I can take my snowboard to the hills and  exercise my right as a Utahn. Plus, you know how much I love to get in my jammys and cuddle with  bluey or floral (my blankets) on a blustery  winters day. However, this year my needs have changed, I know this is alot to ask, but I was wondering, hoping even praying that you could provide  dry weather for my not so closed in house and maybe even a little warmth for my workers. I don't want to put you out, and I am really sorry to all of my fellow snowboarders, but I have a deadline to meet and I am finding it quite difficult with all this rain.  I only need a couple more weeks, a month  max... and then you can bring on all the snow you want. I will even support, nay, encourage it. I don't want to be greedy so in trade, I will not dream of a white Christmas or ask anything else of you for the rest of the year. With that being said, do you think you could bring me a beautiful thunder and lightning storm for Valentines day?


You are the best, Mother Nature. I love you. XOXO

No comments: