8.01.2010

"LIKE"

Normally I am not partial to becoming fans of things...events, situations, concepts on Facebook unless I am trying to support a friend, OR I truly love what I am about to click that I "like"... Turns out there are websites dedicated to allowing you to select  things...events, situations, concepts  that you like ...just to like it. Seems strange to me, what's the point? But then again, what's the point of Facebook to begin with? Or this blog?

So there is a "I hate it when" phenomenon going around, that for the most part is pretty feebleminded. But there have been a couple that have actually made me crack a smile... in some cases made me even laugh a little.

I hate it when you're with MC Hammer and he doesn't let you touch anything.

I hate it when I want to stop believing but Journey won't let me.

I hate when I'm looking for Tyler Durden, and it turns out I'm Tyler Durden.

I hate when I'm shirtless in the woods and Abercrombie takes pictures of me.

I hate when I get in one  little fight and I have to move to Bel Air.

I hate it when someone secretly puts your name in the Goblet of Fire.


*Maybe I find these humorous because I picture a little twelve year old going through all this trouble to come up with these, and actually taking the time to post them on one of these dumb websites. Or they remind me of me when I was twelve, I would have thought these were very clever. Either way, I am not sure why I think they are funny. They just are.*

No comments: