9.16.2010


It's a funny thing...
.
How beastly I am in the kitchen. I can't seem to cook, bake, prepare, boil, heat up, or toss  anything. I have even been a student in some pretty awesome classes with some pretty top chefs. I think I can get it, but then I come home to prepare it and it flops. Every. Time.  Bless my sweet husband, he continues to encourage me, but I continue to suck. 

EXCEPT...
.
I can make the most delicious enchiladas in the world. Give me twenty minutes in the kitchen and I will give you an enchilada you will never forget. I have had even the most persnickety taste buds tell me so. Funny...  I'm  white and the only thing  I can manage to cook is an enchilada. Race is silly... It should be decided, not on the color of one's skin, but on how well they can make Mexican food.




No comments: