1.08.2011

The Movies of 2010
.
,
Tom and I have seen a handful of really great movies this past year.
These are the ones worth mentioning:

  
  • Winter's Bone- Tom's top pick
  • The Kids are Alright
  • Restrepo- Tom's other top pick
  • True Grit
  • The Fighter- My top pick
  • Inception
  • Kick Ass- Tom heard about this on Indy Mogul. They are where Tom gets all his good movie info 
  • 127 Hours- If you have a history of passing out, I recommend staying  away from this movie
  • Black Swan- Didn't think I would like this one, ended up loving it
  • The Social Network
  • The Book of Eli
  • Shutter Island- My other top pick
  • The Town- This along with The Fighter, has a Good Will Huntingesqueness quality about it. (Don't google that word)
  • The Expendables- Which was not Oscar worthy by any one's standard... But a quality shot of entertainment.  Dear Jason Statham, If you are reading this, I want you to know that I have a small crush on you... So does my husband  (I think he's reading this)
And for the children
  • Tangled- My top pick
  • Despicable me
  • How to train your Dragon- Tom and the children's top pick
  • Toy Story- Which I didn't love at all, but the kids sort of did 
The following movies have all been released. We haven't had the opportunity to see them, as they have of course, not (yet) been shown in our State.
  • Animal Kingdom
  • Let me in  
  • Somewhere
  • I Am Love
  • Rabbit Hole
  • Biutiful
  • Blue Valentine 
Keep in mind these are not necessarily the movies I think will win any awards... Just the ones I think should.(And probably will.)



 

No comments: