6.18.2011


Happy Father's Day!

To all the wonderful and amazing dads out there. Make sure you insist on the same special treatment that us mommies request. Breakfast in bed, french toast, fresh fruit, a clean house and best of all, for all the kids to get along and play make believe together.  Daddies make this world a much better place to live in.
.
.

 To Tom who is the most amazing daddy,
 You are everything to our precious children. They would be lost in this world without you. Because of you, they get to explore the mountains, eat yummy dinners, go on the best adventures daily, have a love for reading and imagination, love to go all out on holidays, especially Halloween. They have the confidence to know that they are amazing children and no matter who they are or what they decide to be, you will support them. And best of all, they know their daddy loves them more than anything in this world.
.


And To my dad,
You have the dryest humour, you listened to music other dads wouldn't have heard of, you have political views most people around here would frown upon and you do it all unapologetically and with such style. If I ever had a question on what was cool or acceptable, I trusted no one more than you. You truly are thee original hipster. Dad, you taught me so many things and showed me how to be the best kind of person. Your advice has been such a huge tool in my life, and I wouldn't be half the girl I am today without you being such a great example.
(And no one can do one liners like you can)

Love you dad!
.




To the single best father in law a girl could ever ask for,
You are a so tough on the outside, but I have never met anyone who is as thoughtful, caring and as generous as you are.  You bend so far over backwards to make other people feel happy and safe. You say the funniest things and have to be the most capable man I know. You did an amazing job raising a son who is following right in your footsteps. I couldn't have asked for a better dad! 
We love you Paul.
.



No comments: