1.28.2012



Go on... Don't be shy,
 (Would you look at that sofa!!!)

tell me you missed me. 


Know that I missed you, too.
(Love the gold with the grey)

I pray this post finds you well...
(Oh, that wallpaper!)

And hope you have been having a great 2012 so far.

I have been quite busy as of late.
 (Love this chesterfield)


I decided to take on something I've been wanting to do for years.


I figure, now or never...


I am back in school.

Getting the old (new for me) Real Estate License.



Because just like feathered hair,

The market will come back.

I know what you are thinking...

Not to worry, I will do both... Or all of it...

And I will love every minute of it.
(I'll take one of those spaces, please)

So please be patient with me,
(Can we talk about those chairs?)

What with my family, my clients, my job, my lunches,
and now my schooling

You may find me hard to get a hold of.

So I guess nothing has really changed there.

 For now, enjoy these beautiful photos

As usual, I don't know where the hell they came from.

No comments: