11.01.2009

Blog Challenged, Computer Challenged
.
Or just challenged in general?



So I realize I am  a shite computer user. But honestly, how difficult is it to enable the comments? Well if you are me, it's bloody difficult. I have tried to activate my comments tool but nothing happens. So, through my very brief , minimal and non-comprehensive blog comment troubleshooting, I have learned that some blog styles don't allow comments. It could also just be a glitch that mayhaps I could work out if I knew anything about computers. My point?  I do want to read your comments. I love the emails and the facebook messages. Keep them coming. Also, I just added the followers gadget so we can all follow along together. Don't be shy, it will be fun. So to those who email me and ask why I don't have a comments section... I would like one, I am just blog challenged.

No comments: