2.15.2010

I'm in the spirit

G.O.B.: Anyway, it involves us making some money with our Mexican friends from Colombia.
Michael: I think they’re called Colombians.
G.O.B.: Oh, I forgot, we’re being politically correct now.

*****
Michael: I just haven't met anybody who's not completely self-absorbed and impossible to have a conversation with.
Lucille: If that's a veiled criticism about me, I won't hear it and I won't respond to it.

*****
Buster: What do you expect, mother? I'm half machine now.

******
George Michael: Yeah, I'm gonna need a leather jacket for when I'm on my hog and need to go into a controlled slide...
  *****
Lucille: Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire.

*****
Michael:You were flying today, buddy.
Buster: Yes, I was flying. But a little too close to the sun.
Lucille: You let him go in the sun?
*****

Maebe: Didn't you get a job or something?
Tobias: No, no I didn't. Unless... you consider "World's Coolest Daddy" a job.

*****
Bob Loblaw: I thought that maybe I would stay in and work on my law blog.
Tobias: Ah, yes. The "Bob Loblaw Law Blog". You, sir, are a mouthful.

*****

No comments: