3.01.2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM!!!


Happy birthday to the funniest, most tender little boy in the world. No one can make me laugh like you can. You are so talented and smart! But what I love most about you is your heart. It is so big and you wear it right on your sleeve. I love how you protect your sisters. I love how you look up to Garrett. I love that you have such an appreciation for music. It kills me how you can sing along with all the songs mommy sings to. I love your passion... but most of all, I just love you!



For Liam's big five, we went to Pirate Island. He really wanted to go to Chucky Cheese, but unfortunately, when we called to make arrangements they were closed for cleaning . (Ok, you know I'm lying because we all know Chucky Cheese has never cleaned, but that's what we shamelessly, selfishly told our son.) Honestly, as far as he was concerned as long as it got to be a pajama party, he didn't care where it was. So we all went to Pirate Island for a pajama pirate pizza party. It was very fun and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have a fun childrens party. All of his aunts and uncles and grandparents were there and he had an amazing time. What a lucky boy to be surrounded by so many people that love him so much!


No comments: