8.10.2011

 Sold!

 The Brooklyn Home Company is selling this beauty for only $399,000. Seriously, that's a pretty sweet price for a queen size loft with  southern exposure, reclaimed floors, stainless steel Liebherr refrigerator, roof deck... With, get ready... a view of the Statue of Liberty. OH! And the best part? It has a vestibule! You can't beat this! You really can't! I totally love the Brooklyn Home Company. I have to say, if I were to live in New York, Brooklyn would be my neighborhood, BHC would be my home source and my new employer. Although this is one of their more humble homes, It could work for us. If only I could get my sweet husband to let us sell our house, we could really move here. It would actually save us money to buy this. Tom can't argue with that. Sure, it's only a two bedroom... but our kids all sleep in our room anyway. We could do it... We should do it.



 


No comments: